Monday, May 20, 2013

Save Me Hollywood: Your Story to tell Album Launch and 12 Stone Music Fest


When I first blogged about Save Me Hollywood in my list of Buzz Worthy OPM artists (last March) I said that I would support them for the whole nine yards, buy the album, see the shows - everything. Well now...it's FINALLY HAPPENING- they are coming out with their debut album...gaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!

'Your Story to Tell' is their debut album which will be launching at the following dates and venues: 


JUNE 1 Eastwood Central Park Eastwood City - 6PM
JUNE 7 Lucky China Town Mall - 5PM
JUNE 9 Venice Piazza McKinley Hill - 7PM 

I'm happy to announce that PCheng Photography will be at the June 1 launch at Eastwood - hope to see you guys there! :) 


Just in case you guys have not had the honor and and the pleasure to listen to their music or to get to know them - allow me the pleasure of introducing you to one of the up and coming alternative acts in the country. Check out their single - Reckless below. 



You can listen to their tracks on Soundcloud here



Save Me Hollywood was formed in 2010 and is made up of well-known musicians such as Carlos Calderon of Chicosci, Melvin Macatiag of Typecast, Aaron Corvera and Kenneth Aranza of April Morning Skies, they are fronted by Jam 88.3 DJ Julz Savard, they each bring their own unique style to form their music, which is a fresh play on Rock, Pop, Punk and Alternative. 

They were part of the VANS off the wall concert and is also part of the bands who will be performing for Bazooka Rocks on August 25, 2013. 

I'm really excited to get a copy of their album and can't wait to support them and I hope that you guys do the same. Get a copy of their album, let's support this industry because thankfully there are OPM acts we can truly be proud of and when I first blogged about them last March I wouldn't think that it would only be 3 months before they came out with their debut album and I couldn't be any happier. 

Hope you guys attend any of the launch dates but like I said earlier we'll be there on June 1 ^_^ 

I'll be doing an album review as soon as I get a copy :) 

You can like them on Facebook here and follow them on Twitter here

***UPDATE***

So apparently ASIDE from the launching of Save Me Hollywood's debut album 'Your Story to Tell' there is also so much in store for music fans during the dates I mentioned above since these dates will also be the 12 Stone Inc. Music Festival. 

During these dates there will also be performances from Kitchie Nadal, Rocksteddy, Barbie Almalbis, Absolute Play, Ruth Legaspi and of course Save Me Hollywood. 


The event promises to be the grand launch of OPM's biggest independent artists - and more obviously! So yeah I'm doubly excited upon finding out a great show is in store and I would also get a copy of 'Your Untold Story' - Save Me Hollywood's anticipated debut album. So excited! See you guys on June 1! :) 

For more updates you can like 12 Stone Inc. on Facebook here and you can follow them on Twitter @twelvestoneinc 


UPDATE 

So I just saw some NEWS WORTHY updates on Save Me Hollywood's FB page. 

The Your Story To Tell album will be available for only P200.00! 





CDs are ready for Saturday! Wohooo! 

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!

Aside from Save Me Hollywood's Album launch and the 12 Stone Music Festival it is also the launching of Save Me Hollywood's new video 'High' ~ which is a song that I just love by the way! Make sure to come early to catch the screening. You can see a behind the scene photo from the 'High' video shoot below. 


See you all on Saturday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment